1. All monthly membership packages are payable in advance by monthly standing order. If you wish to cancel your membership, one month’s written notice is required. To cancel your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Monthly membership packages are on a rolling contract with no minimum term. You can cancel your membership at any time.
3. All classes are subject to availability, so please pre-book your place in advance.
4. If you are unable to attend your booked class, please provide a minimum of 12 hours notice. Your class credit will be maintained.
5. Any no-shows or last-minute cancellations (i.e. less than 12 hours notice) will be regarded as a used space against your pass or monthly membership.
6. We cannot issue refunds on class passes or monthly membership. If you miss a class, you have the option of attending a similar class during the same week/month. You can choose from a wide range of alternative classes.
7. We do not offer holiday allowances. However, you have the option to attend a similar class within the same week/month as per your membership/class pass allowance.
8. Should Eden Blue need to cancel a class, you will be given a class credit that can be transferred to the next class or a similar class if preferred.
9. We offer single use / drop-in options, although priority is given to Eden Blue members and those with a class pass.
10. Any introductory promotional offers for new members cannot be re-used within the same year.
11. Your first payment is due on the day you sign up and your second payment is due one month after that date. Should a monthly payment fail we will contact you to clear your account. If the account payment for the month is not resolved within 7 days of the new month starting, a charge of £10 will be added to your account. If your payment has not yet been cleared after 14 days, the debt will be passed on to debt collection providers and your membership will be suspended. We will do our best to help you to resolve any payment issues.
12. Class passes must be used within the time period given and cannot be extended.
13. From 1st September 2019, Eden Blue will be open for 51 weeks of the year, closing for a week over the Christmas/New Year period. We aim to offer the best value classes in Eastbourne. Enjoy!